Coronavirus Podcast Series No. 4 – Week 4

The Coronavirus is a worldwide issue and what has emerged is the importance of immune health to combat the virus. 80% of the public will have little to minor symptoms if infected by the Coronavirus but the remaining 20% is at much higher risk. One of my areas of expertise is immune health and this invaluable podcast offers easy to implement opportunities to strengthen your immune system and protect yourself and your loved ones during this time. This is a must watch for everyone!

Add Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *